We connect the dots between the best emerging innovations and the financial, social, and human capital to make them thrive.
We find smart people doing creative things, and we give them the tools to do those things better.
We exist for social innovators and are run by social innovators.
We identify gaps then support those on the first line of response. If holes remain, we incubate solutions.
Across it all, we build networks to ensure that the strongest ideas have the best support systems.
See what we’ve been working on →
What We Do
We deliver three types of capital to create networks of support for innovators.
1. Financial Capital
The necessary funding for growth
- Provide catalytic funding that can translate ideas into action
- Invest for impact beyond grants
- Connect innovators to new potential funding opportunities
2. Social Capital
People and forces that expand and promote solutions
- Raise awareness and credibility through influencers
- Facilitate access to non-monetary support
- Enhance and broaden reach via communications
3. Human Capital
Access to expertise and support to strengthen operations
- Provide strategic counsel
- Foster the exchange of ideas and best practices with other experts
- Offer operational advice